Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Journalism vs. PR


            I am very much in love with all my classes. I love being in my major courses, having the same building, with familiar faces.
            All except for one… Media Research.
            I have nothing against the professor, because she is very nice and helpful. Her only downfall is combining the two things that I most despise: research and public relations.
            Grumble, grumble.
            I now understand Hannebutt’s annoying rants about why PR majors would never make good journalists. I no longer feel like this is just opinion.
            I do not feel like I have the patience that this class will require of me, and I think I might be in over my head. This class will be a challenge. However, I will concede that I believe it will be a good challenge. It will force me to think in a very different way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment